Another work day

I found some pvc pipe that fitted ok on the carburators so i will use it for the air intakes until i make some better ones from textolite.

IMG_0638 IMG_0639

IMG_0640 IMG_0641



I installed the exhaust but without any seals. I have some fiber glass sheets that i’ll transform into exhaust seals in a couple of days (to read: as soon as i find them)

IMG_0646 IMG_0644


I managed to make some more scratches to the paint while installing the back sit support, but nothing i can’t patch up.

IMG_0647 IMG_0648

IMG_0649 IMG_0650

IMG_0651The rubber sit i used is from an M i think so i have to buy a new one.