Fixed up some of the electrics, i have spark so i managed to keep everything intact.
The “tool box” is complete, i just have to seal a couple of unused holes, add a battery strip and a screw to keep the fuse pannel in place.
* Just noticed the next morning that i also added a couple of scratches to ….everything. Not very big so i hope i can fill/polish them.
The generator is also in place, and it seems to be working ok, i have a nice strong spark, and everything fell into place without too much trouble.
All that’s left of the electrical part of the job is to strap the main cables to the frame, add the back light, mount the brake sensor, and the sidecar plug.