Free time = work time

I cleaned and painted the front foot pegs. I had some rubber for them from another motorcycle and it fitted perfect. The pegs are not original for this motorcycle but they will do until i find original ones. The axis that hold the pegs broke while i was stress testing it (i weigh 96kg) so i had to manufacture a new one.IMG_0653

IMG_0654 IMG_0655

 

The sidecar rear support came back from the metal manufacturer and it fits ok.

IMG_0658 IMG_0659

 

 

The left rubber grip on the steering bar is from another movie, so another part that is “temporary” until i find better ones.

IMG_0660

IMG_0662 IMG_0661

I installed seals and gaskets for the exhaust and when i tried to fasten the nuts i realised that one of the front exhaust sections did not have the correct angle. It took about an hour with the help of a friend, a gas torch, and a metall pipe to get that basterd in.

IMG_0663 IMG_0665

IMG_0667 IMG_0668

IMG_0669 IMG_0670