I found two carburettors at a very low price in an auction so i cleaned them and transfered the new parts from the repair kit from the ones i had on the motorcycle to this ones. No more problems from now on i hope, as this ones have all the threads ok and have no broken parts.
Among the many things i forgot on this motorcycle, was to get a better sidecar weel. I have to get a new aluminium 19″ ring, and a new tyre.
The rest of the supports ware very difficult to mount considering i had no idea what i was doing. I still have to adjust the angles of the sidecar frame from the information i found on the internet and repaint the supports as i destroyed the paint while trying to get them into place.
I took a short ride with the motorcycle with the sidecar frame attached and it was fun but a little bit difficult to steer due to the bad sidecar angle and the “wobbly” front fork. After tightening the main nuts from the front fork the ride is a little bit more stable but i still need to adjust it more.
Tested the new TIG welder today by building a new support frame for the carburators air flap. The air flap itself is just a cut pice of aluminium but it woks ok. I will have to bolt it together with a nice rod so the system works ok after i close the engine cover.