After the expo, we got the motorcycles to my place. The BK500 and K500 are mine, and the KS600 on the right is my friend’s. The one i wrote about a couple of weeks ago.
As i mentioned in a previous post, this frame still needs some work. I will have to drill out the halls for the rear drive bolts one more time. You can clearly see in the 2’nd picture how the drive shaft it is not aligned at all with the gearbox.
The gearbox appears to have stopped dripping oil after i welded it. I have to worm it up so i can be sure.
I changed the oil filter with a modern one, installed the engine and gearbox on the frame, set up the engine timing with a new distribution kit, and discovered a HUGE crack in the gearbox body. I don’t know why i did not notice that when i installed the parts in the gearbox, but it is very big and a lot of oil drips from there. I had to weld it so i could continue.