Kinder surprise

From the first to 11’th september i had more free time so i worked on the engine and gearbox a little. Took a lot of effort and a couple of broken screws but i managed to open up the engine block.

IMG_0371 IMG_0378


IMG_0381 IMG_0382

Crankshaft and cylinders are in a very bad shape, pistones go to the trash bin directly.

On the other side, in the gearbox, i only found two broken springs and one broken tooth from the 2’nd gear so overall ok.

IMG_0375 IMG_0376 

IMG_0379 IMG_0380

IMG_0389 IMG_0391

After cleaning everything and replacing the broken parts i tried to reassemble the gear box. This turned out to be a job i did about 20 times for this motorcycle. I had to manufacture some spacers and it took some time to get all the gears working ok. **

IMG_0392 IMG_0395

** Thank you Gabi for the help btw!