Fork and front lights done.

Finished the front fork today. Not my best work, as you can still hear some unhealthy metal sounds from it, and will need at least new bushes if not one of this sets full of goodies: http://www.motorradmeistermilz.de/Telegabel-Fuehrungsrohre-Komplett-mit-Buchsen-Faltenbaelge-und-Schellen-IFA-MZ-BK-350

IMG_0595

 

Overall it performs ok, i need to test it more when i get the engine running, however except for the strange noise made by the home made bushes everything seems ok. I don’t have any strange movements anymore and everything is stable.

I fixed the back fender support so it now aligns ok on the wheel. I will have to repaint this tomorrow as i fucked up the paint but i least everything falls nicely into place.

IMG_0599

 

And the last thing i managed to do before the cold got to me was finish the headlight. I had to make a locking support from inside the headlight from aluminium foil, i run out of zink foil. I will have to see if the aluminium resists the vibrations from the road.

IMG_0596 IMG_0598

 

IMG_0600